Wednesday, 13 March 2013 12:07
Carpeting (Carpet Cleaning) is a highly appropriate surface for flooring in a range of commercial settings. However, those who travel over it or work with it beneath them are highly sensitive to its condition. Typically we often judge the quality of an Hotel or Company Offices by our first impressions of the floor covering. It pays to lay expensive and durable high quality carpets in areas of high usage, but it makes good sense to ensure that it is always in pristine condition.
We can offer a 24 hour service to your business, ensuring that you experience minimal disruption and staff down-time (if any).
Bring your carpets and the area in which they are laid back to life by using us.
A Drier Way To Clean Carpets.
Perhaps you have decided to get your carpets cleaned by a professional carpet company, look no further than Clear View Cleaning Services; we provide a faster drying carpet cleaning process.
The reason your carpets may require a thorough deep down clean from Clear View Cleaning Services may include:-
• Routine cleaning
• A spring clean and general freshen up
• A thorough deep down carpet clean to remove ground in dirt and clean heavily soiled areas
• Carpet stains removing
• Protect your long-term investments and internal furnishings
• You own pets and need to remove pet hairs and a fresh smelling home
• Your moving home shortly
• Your property is being put on the market
• Your family has young children or an allergy suffer, therefore you need to maintain a healthy indoor environment
• Your preparing for a special occasion
• Professional carpet cleaning standards without any disruption to your daily routine
• You don’t have the time to undertake it yourself Clear View Cleaning Services offer a total care service for carpets. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and the outstanding results achieved for both our domestic and commercial clients.
Utilizing the latest developments in the field of on-location cleaning we are able to safely clean soft furnishings thoroughly, but with the utmost care.
Of course, regular cleaning and maintenance help prolong the life and improve the appearance of carpets and furniture, and our trained staff will happily provide advice and tips on how best to care for your soft furnishings.
Published in Cleaning